Editor Essentials for Unity3D
Mad Vulture Games Editor Essentials are a great tool to help you manage your every day life in Unity.
Need a shortcut? Get it here:MVG Editor Essentials @Unity3D Asset Store
It delivers a nice feature set with functions you have been missing so far, including:
– *UPDATE* Mesh Combination Tools to make your live combining geometry for enhanced performance easy
– Set to ground (or any other direction)
– Massively randomize scale and rotation with just a single click
– Flatten hierarchies of objects
– Mass rotate objects around their local axis rather than the combined center or pivot
– Show information on the current selection like amount of vertices, triangles etc
Here’s a video showing you the major features and how to use them:
Here’s a video showing how the mesh combination tools work:
This will be constantly enhanced and new features added, so grab your copy now to get all the free updates!
Grab your copy in the Unity Asset Store!MVG Editor Essentials @Unity3D Asset Store
One thought on “Editor Essentials”