This one is so fresh it doesn’t even have a title yet!
Currently I’m working on a new game which should bring the classic mechanics of the tower defense genre to you in a brilliant 3D environment. Loads of maps, loads of towers, loads of enemies and loads of explosions!
Stay tuned for more!
More screenshots available here!
Mad Vulture Games is finally available in an all new design! Looks good, doesn’t it? Well even if not, let’s be honest, the old design sucked big time.
Actually ever since this website exists it was equipped with a design which could easily burn your eyes, rip them out, crush them to juice and afterwards laugh at them. We hated it, you hated it. Yet there was a reason for that, because actually the whole website was built in a couple of minutes during the release of the Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition as we (MVG and the Community Patch Team) did not have any further access to the old site and needed a place to show our precious jewel, as well as enable you guys to download the patch.
The bad thing only was that next to creating the Enhanced Edition(s) as well as taking care of Booty Hunt, which finally has been released about a year and a half ago as you can see from the time stamp of the last post (D’Oh!) there simply was no time so far to get rid of that burden of the past. Until now!
Madvulture.de finally got a new design, a new menu structure, ability to log in with your Facebook or Twitter account, better overview, better readability, we are also on our way to establish a Twitter account for these small time updates one wants to scream out here and there. Weehee!
Still you can find all the content and all the links like you used to. Nothing has been removed, just improved.
What do you think? Do you like the new design? Anything which needs to be improved further? Leave a comment!
The Community Patch Team and Nordic Games have released a new version of Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition – version 2.01. Below you can find their announcement. You can also download the patch directly from Mad Vulture Games:
MD5 checksum: 81A4693EE3067D6C68D2A736AFA6B63E
Note that you will need to start a new game!
After our work “Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition” we want to release the last patch for it today. It solves some bugs, include a major bug.
It is an official, from Nordic Games approved patch and was made in cooperation with Nordic Games.
Unfortunately the release of this patch is late this year. We took a break after our work which refreshed us. Now we are glad about closing the case Gothic 3 – Forsaken Gods.
We wish you all – merry christmas.
– Timing issue on multicore processors fixed (can be switched on or off by Timer.ThreadSafe in ge3.ini).
– Fixed error in the “forced subtitles” feature.
– Removed last remains of revolution logic.
+ Improved shadow quality (shader 3.0 only).
+ Screen noise improved.
+ Improved Bloom/HDR.
– Depth of field / soft particle issue in combination with watersurface.
+ FXAA implemented for Shader 3.0, edge smoothing removed.
+ It’s easier to solve the quest “Bring the troops to Gotha” now.
+ Theo has only a cudgel equipped.
– Removed Khadim’s key from Gerrell’s inventory.
+ The hero doesn’t put away his staff or torch anymore when eating fruit, meat, fish, or bread.
– Useless type of “magic ore” removed from the game.
+ The magic ore for Soma can now be distinguished from the usual magic ore and can’t be sold anymore.
+ Garik’s shield doesn’t lie around openly anymore, but can be found in Garik’s chest.
+ The teleport stone to Vengard can now be found in the temple of Vengard.
– Duplicate Faring_Trader_02 and Vangard_Trader_03 removed.
– Rollan and the Mystic Wanderer don’t stand inside each other anymore.
– NPC navigation in Okara improved.
– Collision at the entries of certain rooms corrected.
– Improved daily routines of the NPCs on the beach underneath Cape Dun.
– Improved Clovis’ daily routine after his return to Geldern.
– Improves Osch’s daily routine in Gotha.
– Thorus and Hanz are teachers now.
+ “Hashishin’s chest” can only opened with the fitting key.
+ Garik’s chest and his bow chest can only be opened with the fitting keys.
– Fixed all ten chests that could be looted endlessly.
+ Basket in Vengard made accessible.
– Misplaced chests in Faring and near Silden relocated.
+ Grass removed from the arena of Gotha.
– Several small fixes.