As a final gift for you we have prepared three beautiful artwork wallpapers ready for download. Here’s a preview for you:
The new wallpapers are available in multiple resolutions fitting your screen:
Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Screenshot Package Motive 1
Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Screenshot Package Motive 2
Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Screenshot Package Motive 3
2 thoughts on “New wallpapers available”
As a final gift
Does that mean that there won’t be more patches? Because so far I have found some bugs, and I think some of them are easily solvable:
• Magic Ore item is duplicated. You can get it by mining (and use it for forging weapons) or buy it from smiths (and it wont show up as available for forging or be usable).
• Geldern and Slidern transportation stones icons are exchanged in the inventory.
• The text in some descriptions is too large to fit, so the end cant be read (Tested at 1920×1080, maybe only in Spanish edition). An example is the “invoke flaming sword” scroll. (Spellbook is fine).
• Some text in the spanish translation is nonsensical/wrong. For instance, when someone starts following you in the center of the screen scrolls something which translates roughly as “RandomNPC is being followed by group” (Did Trine got their hands into the translation too?)
• You can’t hurt enemies if you are on an elevated position, even if they should be reachable by your sword and are focused.
• You can get at least 6 “Chunk of iron”, which are lying around on mines (or similar name, in Spanish language it’s named “Trozos de mineral de Hierro”, and description “Es un trozo grande” (“It’s a big chunk”)). However, there seems to be no way of turning it into smaller usable ones (I think a forging recipe would work there).
• Similarly, you can get “Trozos de azufre” (“Chunks of sulfur”). Same problem.